Launched at the IRONMAN™ World Championship in Kona, our High-Performance current maxes out at a competitive :55/100-yard pace.
Utilizing the same dual-propeller system as our Performance model, the High-Performance Endless Pool is augmented by a 7.5-hp motor and upgraded pump, both standard. The result is a swim current that’s quieter and more powerful. Think of it as the strong silent type.
Like the ocean currents at Kona, the High-Performance current is smooth, clear, robust, and warm. Unlike Kona, you can control the current’s pace with the push of a button.
Every Endless Pool installs indoors or out, can be customized to suit any aesthetic, and has a fully adjustable current for beginning swimmers or light aerobic resistance. But the High-Performance model adjusts higher, for a most vigorous challenge!
High-Performance Endless Pool Specifications:
- 8′ x 14′ to 10′ x 16’ swimming area
- 39″ standard water depth, 45″ & 51″ optional
- Modular steel construction
- 7.5-hp, two-propeller swim current generator with wireless remote control
- 24″ x 18″ water outlet grill
- Reinforced acrylic water flow and conditioning system
- Digital systems control
- High-efficiency circulating pump
- Skimmer filter (removable-cartridge type)
- 4-kW electric heater
- 220-volt, 50-amp power requirement
- Many options available (covers, copings, treadmills, etc.)